FTP over SSL in IIS 7.5, Windows server 2008 R2 and Filezilla Client 3.3

FTP over SSL is named FTPS, FTP-SSL and FTP/S is a new feature of Microsoft FTP for IIS 7.0  and 7.5 its freshly introduced support for SSL/TLS.

Testing this new feature I configured my FTP site with SSL:

 In advanced settings:

When I try to open my FTP site. Ohhhh, suprise Microsoft not have a FTPS client, Intenet Explorer 7 and 8 don't work Error:
534 Policy requires SSL.

Now then I open this FTP site with Filezilla Client 3.3 connecting with FTPS using Explicit SSL/TLS and it work sucessfully.



Esta configuracion y conexion funciona bien tanto en Microsoft FTP 7.0 como en FTP 7.5. Espero les sirva ya que Microsoft aun no posee un cliente FTPS y algunos de nosostros necesitamos asegurar nuestra infraestructura.

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Que wey, y yo poniendo ftps:// en vez de ftpes://!!! ya con eso pude conectarme :D
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Claro funciona.

Pero si quiero abrirlo desde la línea de comando no me deja ser apor el estándar ftpes que asocia una llave hash.